Site Inactive
Membership

Site Contributions

HTML Widget

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bound by Blood Forum Index -> Applicant Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ameliame

re: Ameliame's Application

OOC Application:

Ameliame

The names of any alts you play that you wish to join the guild as?:
I currently do not have any alts. I wanna level up my Ranger to 50 first!!! Then I am considering a Mage.
Are you over 18 years old?:
Yup
What MMO's have you played before?:
Only DDO, but I was damn good at that too, hehe. But since I am somewhat new to the mmo world I found that my last guild (which sadly fell apart) was much appreciated help.
What are you looking for in a guild?:
Friendly chat about the game, group of people who are active in forums and are willing to answer questions, willingness to group, people who encourage achievements. A guild to make the game more enjoyable...
What do you enjoy about MMO's? PvP, RP, PvE, grouping, questing, soloing, etc?:
I enjoy kicking ass. I mostly solo but if anyone is in my area than I love to group. I'm tedious about finishing all quests, but like to break it up with dungeons and some raids. It's fun helping out lower levels because then I really feel like a bad ass... =)

IC Application:

Below, please post a short IC summary of where your character comes from, their purpose in this world, and what their goals are. This can be anything! It can be a few sentences or a few paragraphs, so long as we can get a general idea of what your character is about!

With the world on her shoulders, Ameliame (Amelia-Me!) suffers every death with shame yet determination. Falling to the Vigil's feet, she looks up into his hope-filled eyes. They echo with lost souls before her and during the resurrection she can hear them pleading to save us, save us all.
Born again, she stands tall. She summons magic from within and calls forth her pet, her poor pitiful pet. Another dispensable battle boar. She kneels besides the ugly creature and thanks him for his protection. She pulls her hood over her head and sets her path towards that fulsome rift. "He got the better of me last time, but I under-estimated him."
Smelling fire and smoke she knew it was not far. Her fingers wrap around her bow and she draws an arrow. The closer she gets the more her blood boils, but not from the heat, from rage. The rage that carries her day to day, rift to rift.
THERE, the remaining scum. The only thing that holds this rift open... She sets her sights and plants her feet. She pulls back on the string giving signal to her battle boar to attack. Her arrow sails through the air, the reverberation of the string adding extra power and some hidden magic. Bullseye. She manages to cripple the fire beast before he even notices her. His run is slow, and allows for more opportunity to send arrow after arrow. His gate is frightening, and shakes the earth but Ameliame prepares for his charge and grins... She knows she's won the battle.
But what about the war?

Level 39 Ranger: Ranger, Riftstalker, Blade Dancer

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bound by Blood Forum Index -> Applicant Forums All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum Posts

Who's Online

Ventrilo Status

Server Status